Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let's try this again shall we.......


Hello Everyone!

Soooo it's been quite some time since my last post. Really I had wanted to give up blogging altogether because it wasn't working out as I would like it to. But my older sister Jill kept after me about it lol. I am updating this now because I am very happily married to the love of my life Josh :) Things are never boring but I wouldn't have it any other way. We are currently looking at housing options since our lease here in Mobile runs out in April and would like to move to Daphne because of the central location.

Josh leaves on Feb. 27th which I am very sad about but he will be back less than 2 months! I decided not to get specific on all of the dates yet. Which isn't too long compared to alot of other Marine girls I know. They have been a blessing for support and understanding! I look forward to the Valentine swap we have planned:) I have gotten to know them in support groups on facebook.

We have also been visiting a new church which has gone very well so far. This past Sunday we enjoyed lunch with the associate pastor and his wife. They got married the day before we did this past December so it was fun comparing wedding stories. She had alot more complications in her wedding than mine! lol But we are praying and will see where the Lord will have us attend.

Work at Justice for Girls has been going well and teaching ballet at Encore Dance Studios has been fun too. Josh and I are also participating in the Bayshore Ballet's spring show Coppelia! Hahaha Josh isn't dancing ofcourse but is of great help back stage and anything that needs to be done. I love having him there. Maybe that's why God knew Josh would be a great husband for me! He and I both enjoy performances and the aspects of it together and look forward to it.

Well I will do my best to keep this updated more often :) So bear with me people! lol

No comments: