Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I feel so blessed to have my Marine home on Valentine's Day. I have so many friends who's significant other is deployed or training. I know my day may come where I am in their place, so I am thankful for my time now. I went to the post office yesterday and hope my valentine swap buddy for the Semper Fi group likes the goodies I mailed her:)

Another recent happiness in my life is my good friend Ashley became officially engaged last night :D! I am so happy and excited for her! She and Clark are a great couple and I wish them all the love and happiness that Josh and I have. She also asked me to be a bridesmaid...I LOVE WEDDINGS! So of course I said yes:) It will be something to keep my mind busy while Josh is gone as well.

He leaves 2 weeks from today blah:P But I won't let that spoil my happy wknd. Tonight we are going to a Fine Arts concert to hear one of the Irish Tenors. I believe it is Anthony Kearns. I love dressing up in formals and going to concerts lol. I am such a girly girl haha. We don't really have any major plans for Valentine's other than tonight and most likely to dinner tomorrow.

Tonight the church's homeschool group is hosting a Father/Daughter Purity banquet which I was able to help decorate a little bit yesterday. Everything was so lovely and all the ladies did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see the pics from that. My sister and Dad are attending.

No comments: