Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finally Updating


Well my sister Jill has been after me to update my blog lol. Here ya go sis!

I have been missing Josh sooo much! He left over a week ago now. The really great surprise was I got to talk to him last Sunday for 30 minutes :D I didn't think we were going to be able to communicate at all. But now there is a possibility that we may get to talk for 30 min. on Sundays from now on HOPEFULLY!

I had a great time on July 4th with my friend Vanessa and her family. We spent Saturday and Sunday in Gulf Shores, AL. On Saturday we were in a boat for 8 hrs and it was so much fun! Jet skiing and tubing was something I hadn't done in a loooong time. We also enjoyed grilling and fireworks as well. I wish Josh had been there for the fun.

I am so excited about this wknd! My friend Ashley is getting married and I have the honor of being a bridesmaid. I am looking forward to all the fun involved..especially getting my nails done ;) lol. Clark and Ashley will make an awesome married couple and I can't wait for them to move accross the street!

No comments: