Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Ressurection Day :)

Hello!
I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone and wish you a upcoming Happy Ressurection Day! Josh's parents have moved to Baton Rouge, LA temporarily and we are very excited to have them closer than AZ to us! Tomorrow afternoon we are taking a quick trip to spend Ressurection Sunday with them :)

Josh has been home from active USMC a week now! We had a great mini vacation at Gulf Shores the weekend he came back. I love him dearly and glad to have him back :) God has truly blessed us.

I have also entered the twitter world and getting used to it. So far it's alright but I still prefer my facebook. Also coming up soon is Bay Shore Ballet Theatre's production of the classic ballet Coppelia. I am part of the company and we have 4 or 5 performances in 2 weeks.


No comments: