Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have been told that a good blogger post everyday...haha oh well:P I will blog when I feel inspired to! Today is the only day this week that I don't really have to rush yay! Although I should be cleaning but I will get to that in a minute;)

Tomorrow is Reformation Day! Josh and I will be going to a party in period costumes lol. I am looking forward to it. Before the party though, I have to work and get my nails done for the USMC Birthday ball on Saturday!! It is my 1st one to got to and I am excited and nervous. It is a very formal event and has a long ceremony. But I am looking forward to it:D I would like to meet local USMC girlfriends, fiancees, and wives.

We are trying to pull together all of the wedding details!! This is taking quite a bit of time and energy. We did get the invitations in finally and lots of addressing. Oh, and I am trying to finish thank you notes too lol. So far only 2 groomsman have sent in their measurements!!:P Hopefully I can convince the others to send theirs in too. Because the tuxedo shop won't stop calling me LOL even though the deadline is Nov. 20th. But we are really excited with all of Josh's family and friends coming in from out of town. Most of mine are live here:)

YAY ONLY 38 DAYS!!!...just thought I would mention that;) hehe

No comments: